April 28, 2015

Korea Spring 2014


It has been a year..Hmm, miss the aroma of the coffee every morning during my 10 days there. Miss the cold weather which reached to 9°C during night time. I am missing everything there~~!!The foods, the beautiful scenery, the nightlife of Hongdae, the beautiful traditional building, and the music of the train whenever the train arriving at subway.
Wrote about 40+ entries to share with my friends here for 11 days journey as backpacker which give difficulties to u (i guess) to scroll down and to click old post & etc. So i've decided to make this entry together with the link, So, here it is.. My activities in those 11days. Though some places we cant go as we plan. But some places we go unplanned too. LoL~But still have raw post in drafted. Which i need to adjust a bit..other than that, everything is here!! Enjoy reading!! For the travel budget visit HERE

 Day 1# April 28 

[Part 1] From KL To Busan Via Air Asia
[Part 2] From Busan To Seoul Via KTX
[Part 3] Check-in Hey Backpackers I Hongdae Sightseeing
[Part 4] Slobbie Restaurant
[Part 5] Hello Kitty Cafe


 Day 2# April 29 

[Part 1] Gangnam Street Walking I Yongin Everland Theme Park
[Part 2] Dinner Turkish Cuisine I Itaewon Night Walk
[Part 3] ISeoul Central Mosque Itaewon

 Day 3# April 30 

[Part 1] English Village (Boys Over Flowers Filming Location)
[Part 2] Ice Gallery Hongdae I Trickeye Museum
[Part 3] Hongdae Shopping District I Takoyaki

 Day 4# May 01 

[Part 1] Nami Island I Nasi Goncang I Unicef
[Part 2] Bungee Jump Running Man Shooting Place
[Part 3] YG Entertainment
[Part 3] Hangang Park

 Day 5# May 02 

[Part 1] Holly's Coffee and Star Empire Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-Gu
[Part 2]Yang Good Halal Restaurant Gangnam
[Part 3] Lotte World
[Part 4] Mouse Rabbit (Yesung's Cafe)

 Day 6# May 03 

[Part 1] Zoo Coffee Hongdae
[Part 2] National Museum Of Korea
[Part 3] Check in Jin Guesthouse Mapo-Gu
[Part 4] Myeongdong Shopping Street

 Day 7# May 04 

[Part 1] Myeongdong: Yoogane Dakgalbi Restaurant
[Part 2] Journey to N Seoul Tower I Panoramic View Of Seoul 
[Part 3] Namsan Park  Namsan Downhill to Namdaemun
[Part 4] Sungnyemun Gate Food Hunting: Kimbab I City Hall
[Part 5] Street Food & Souvenir Hunting at Namdaemun Market

 Day 8# May 05 

[Part 1] Namsangol Hanok Village
[Part 2] Gyeongbokgung Palace I The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony
[Part 3] Gwanghwamun Square I Experience Hanbok For Free
[Part 4] Cheonggyeocheon Stream
[Part 5] Dongdaemun : Gwangjang Market & Hanbok


 Day 9# May 06 
Discovering Insadong with Moon

 Day 10# May 07 

[Part 1] Return to Busan by Bus
[Part 2] Yoogane Haeundae I Story Guesthouse
[Part 3] Night Walk at Haeundae Beach I Haeundae Market

 Day 11# May 08 

The day return to Malaysia

0 ulasan:

 
ღ ejay and her blog ღ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template